Ammonium Sulfate & Ammonium Sulfate Blends.
Ammonium sulfate is commonly used in fertilizers for crop production, as well as for lawn and plant growth and overall health. Valuable in applications where both nitrogen and sulfur are required, ammonium sulfate is a proven product for agriculture applications. However, its versatility makes it valuable for use across other industries.
NeuAG™ Ammonium Sulfate
Nitrogen …….. 21%
Sulfur …………. 24%
Ideal for crop fertilizer, NeuAG’s ammonium sulfate offers a variety of benefits. From supporting overall plant health to meeting the needs of different soil types, our product enhances turf and crop fertilizers. Available in multiple formats, customers can purchase in bulk or in a variety of blended fertilizer, liquid fertilizer or slow release fertilizer products. Our products supplement custom blends, crop fertilizer, general ornamental plant or lawn fertilizer, livestock supplements and other agriculture industry products. Whatever the application, the NeuAG team looks forward to helping customers and end users find the exact product to meet their needs.
NeuAG customers purchase ammonium sulfate in bulk or bags, in custom blended fertilizers or other agriculture industry products. Our efficient facilities offer you truck, rail, barge or vessel shipment options.
Fertilizer Manufacturers & Blenders
Farmers & Big Ag
Why Ammonium Sulfate?
- Source of nitrogen and sulfur
- Resistance to nitrogen loss
- 100% water-soluble nitrogen fertilizer
- Sulfur supplement available for immediate plant root absorption
- Stimulates vegetative growth and supports overall plant and lawn health
- Increases availability of phosphorous and other key micro-nutrients that aid in crop growth
- Easily blends with other fertilizers
Did You Know?
Ammonium sulfate can be blended with any of these fertilizers to meet the specific needs of your soils, crops, and environments.
- Compound NPK
- Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
- Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
- Sulfate of Potash (SOP)/Muriate of Potash (MOP)
Ammonium sulfate can also be used as a component in the production of a variety of products across many industries, from chemical and pharmaceutical, to textile and water treatment. Contact the NeuAG team to learn more about how you can purchase our product for non-agricultural applications.